What's New for Spring 2015 Season?
Updated Friday December 12, 2014 by Fremont Baseball Inc.
- Changes in Registration Fees:
- Fremont Baseball Inc has changed the registration fees to cover the fundraising requirements. The registration fee you expect to pay at check out will include the fundraising requirements of $130 per player. However, you could choose to participate in league wide fundraisers during the season to get up to $130 reimbursed per player. Otherwise the registration fee covers all fundraisers.
- Please note that each team is also responsible for collecting a minimum of $450 as sponsorship to be turned in to the league, which is separate from fundraisers. Please check out the FAQ section for more information.
- Updates in F.B.I. Rulebooks:
- The Rules Committee has been working hard on updating the rulebooks. Now the 2015 version of Rules & Regulations has been finalized and approved as of Nov 4th 2014. Please check this page for more details.
- Updates in F.B.I. Player Selection Plans:
- Background Check Required for Coaches:
- For Spring 2015 season, F.B.I. will require background check for all coach applicants. More details to be available soon.
- 680 Diablo Baseball League Registration
- For more information about 680 Diablo Baseball League, pleaes check out this page. We're working on setting up the registration through F.B.I.'s website. Details coming soon.
- Spring Clinics
- We're working on detailed schedule of spring clinics. More information will be updated here.